Missiles OMG Missiles OMG

Havent seen you in a while lol.

I'll keep it short...i like it and its actually kinda addicting. I also thing the explosion effect looks awesome haha. Make a game with me?

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

YOU USED MY SONG?!?!?!?

HOLY SHIT! THATS AWESOME. Wow. perfect 5 and everything just for that. And i mean come on, its BoM and Ansel. Perfect 10s right there.

Ansel responds:

Sweet tunes bro, glad you liked the game!

.:Gravity Ball:. .:Gravity Ball:.

Great job!

Hey bud. I love it, it runs very smooth and its simple, but the part that got me was when i realized it turned upside down. great coding and i like the nice simple art. Great job ;)

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

I love it man!

Great Job Luca! I remember talkin to you when you were just beginning to make this and i knew it would be good from the start. buy wow. it actually took me THIS long to play through the game and pay alot of attention to it.

-RetroSplode- -RetroSplode-

Fun and Addictive

Idk why so many people didnt like this game. i remember this game when you first started makin it and i knew it would be fun. i like it. good job

The Flood The Flood

I Guess we did worse then we thought..

I Thought we would have done better....definatly not the score i was looking for. Lol, o well, i guess we did ok...

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Yes, submitted

This is so awsome, i so glad i contributed to this, it was to awsome

Streamline Streamline

AWSOME

Hoy Shit coolio, that was sooooooo awsome. Great job

get on MSN :P before i leave

Roto-Scoping Tutorial Roto-Scoping Tutorial

its ok

Its pretty good, but lol, it looks like u just trace bitmapped the picture

TrackStar: Adrenaline TrackStar: Adrenaline

AWSOME

Hey matt you finially submistted it. ITs awsome thats all i gotta say. I gave u a five